|Current Version||Version: 1.3|
|Description||Find the Green in Everything... Locally.
Find green and sustainable businesses quickly and easily with the Find Green app. It helps you make everyday choices to reduce your environmental impact and make a difference! The LBS-enabled service finds everything from yoga centers to bicycle shops to organic restaurants near you. It is powered by the GenGreenLife.com database of 56,000+ green businesses and the 3rdWhale sustainability mobility platform.
Experts at GenGreenLife.com have evaluated all of the businesses in our directory to ensure that they have made a commitment to the environment and improving their products or practices. To learn more about the screening process, check out http://gengreenlife.com/about_gengreen.php.
A perfect companion for traveling and the on-the-go eco- or health-conscious consumer, Find Green connects you to all the best local green businesses and services you want!
- 23 main industries, several sub-types for finer search detail
- 56,000+ green businesses within walking, biking, or transit distance in all major markets in the United States plus an increasing number in cities and towns of all sizes.
- Submit, rate and review your favorite green businesses.
- Turn by turn directions to your green destination from your current location.
- Browse the business' website
You can help us build a greener world by downloading the app and adding your favorite green businesses in your city.
Find Green is powered by 3rdWhale, the leading provider of mobile solutions to triple bottom line businesses and values-aligned NGO's.
Follow GenGreen and 3rdWhale on Twitter!
iPhone 3.0 software upgrade
Learn more about GenGreen at: www.gengreenlife.com
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications