||Type faster on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using short abbreviations that expand into long snippets.
Compose notes and send them directly to Mail and Twitter clients, or use them in other apps via copy-and-paste. Expand abbreviations directly in other apps which support TextExpander.
Twitter: Use your snippets directly in Twitter (formerly Tweetie), SimplyTweet, and Twitelator Pro, which have TextExpander integration built-in. You can also compose tweets and then send them to BirdFeed and Twitterrific.
Mail: Compose new messages in TextExpander touch, using your snippet library of frequently-used text, email addresses, signatures, and boilerplate paragraphs.
Apps: You can use your TextExpander touch snippets directly in over 35 apps that support it. See www.smilesoftware.com/applist for a complete list.
- Compose notes quickly and easily that contain frequently-used text, addresses, phone numbers, email signatures, URLs, etc.
- Supported by over 35 apps, including Things (iPhone), Todo, Twitter for iPhone, Simplenote, WriteRoom; see www.smilesoftware.com/applist for complete list.
- Automatically insert your notes into Mail and Twitter clients, or copy-and-paste into other apps on your iOS device.
- Add TextExpander snippets from your Mac via your local network.
- Save composed notes in an archive for reuse.
- Use multiple snippet groups.
- Add Predefined Groups such as accented words, symbols, HTML, and CSS.
4.5 mice from Macworld! http://www.macworld.com/appguide/app.html?id=297333
Note: Given the current feature set of the iOS, TextExpander touch cannot work in the background (as it does in Mac OS X), expanding text snippets while you work in other apps. You must first compose your text in the TextExpander touch Compose screen, and then transfer it to another app.