||Transform your professional, business and personal relationships with Contacts Journal - Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) software which helps you store important documents, keep track of your past conversations, and set up future follow-ups, for each of your contacts.
* Featured by Apple in "Apps For Business"
* Featured by Apple as a "Staff Favorite"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* O'Reilly's iPhone Apps - Best App for Tracking Conversations
* CultofMac.com - "a brilliant contacts manager"
Your day is full of meetings, phone calls and emails with so many people – clients, colleagues, customers. How do you remember who you talked to, what you discussed, and when to follow-up? Organize and track it all with Contacts Journal.
Contacts Journal is a powerful Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) system built specifically for mobile use, and integrates with the best technologies that iPhone and iPad have to offer:
• Import contacts directly from the Contacts app, and keep contact information in-sync
• Log all your interactions with your contacts; review them to prepare for the next meeting
• Add To-Dos for your contacts to remind yourself of important upcoming events and follow-up steps
• Attach Documents and media files to contacts, and view / watch / listen to them later
• Filter data by contact groups. Use groups from the Contacts app, or create and manage Private Groups within the app
• Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
• Attach location data to your Logs and ToDos, and view them all on a map
• View all your Logs and To-Dos across all contacts, sorted by date, or view them on a calendar
• 2-way sync between ToDos and the Calendar app. Set meetings from within the app, then edit from anywhere (including Outlook)
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, AirPrint or even to your Contact notes field
• See all your contacts on the Map View, and get directions from your current location
• Use DropBox to easily transfer data between iPhone and iPad devices, and for collaborating with other people (iPad Edition is sold separately)
• Use Siri Dictation to speak your notes instead of typing (for the new iPad and iPhone 4S only)
Contacts Journal works great for:
• customer management for small businesses
• managing your sales pipeline
• tracking conversations with your clients
• keeping a call log
• business networking
• professionals like corporate executives, lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
• keeping a history of interactions with your friends and family
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
Other Contacts Journal Features:
- Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple's secure keychain services
- Backup data using Wi-Fi or email
- Restore data from earlier backups
- Create Private Contacts and Groups that are only saved and visible inside Contacts Journal
- Access contacts Address Book page from within app, and edit contact details
- Set alarms and repeating events for ToDos, and sync ToDo directly to your Calendar
- Contact support for help and reporting problems, using in-app email
- FAQ page to help you get started.
• iPad Edition is sold separately
• We cannot access the contents of your messages, or access information about incoming calls or emails
• There is a bug with the Convert functionality that converts a Private Contact to the Address Book (and vice versa). It doesn't save the notes field when you do the transfer, and the note will get lost. We will be fixing this in our next update
Please send us your