||*** Now on Sale! ***
Listen to and record over 40,000 radio stations including thousands of AM/FM local stations on your iPhone or iPod touch with TuneIn Radio!
Now with multitasking support for iOS 4!
"There are some iPhone apps that it is worth parting with money for, and this is one of them."
- TechCentral.ie - Editor's Choice ✭✭✭✭✭
"...its features are incredibly well designed, and it's far better than the low price suggests."
- MacUser - ✭✭✭✭✭
"While there are plenty of internet radio apps for iPhone, you'd be hard pressed to find one as fully featured as TuneIn Radio."
- TechRadar - ✭✭✭✭✭
"The best mobile radio app" - Sync Blog
"...TuneIn Radio is fantastic. Really." - FoneHome
See if your favorite stations are available by visiting tunein-radio.com.
We've partnered with RadioTime to give you access to the best radio directory available including music, talk, sports and news stations from all over the world. With RadioTime, you get more than just a list of stations. You get a radio guide that helps you find the shows and stations that matter to you.
Plus, with TuneIn Radio, you can pause and rewind live radio just like your DVR.
NEW FOR iOS 4
• Play all stations, podcasts and recordings in the background on your iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and 3rd Gen iPod touch (32/64 GB)
• Control audio playback with the built-in music controls, Apple headphone controls and most dock controls
• Record any station for playback later (on demand or with record timer)
• Alarm Clock
• Play MP3 and AAC stations in the background in Safari on non-multitasking capable devices
• Web browser - Surf the web while listening to your favorite stations
• RadioTime directory featuring 40,000+ radio stations and thousands of radio shows
• Simple, quick, and easy-to-use interface
• Browse or search for your favorite shows and find out what stations they're currently available on
• Browse local stations with GPS or WiFi location
• Search for stations by keyword
• Browse stations by genre, location or language
• Pause live streams for up to 30 minutes
• Rewind and fast forward within last 30 minutes streamed (skip directly to the beginning of songs when listening to stations with song information)
• Listen to podcasts of radio shows when available
• Bookmark your favorite stations, categories or shows
• Sleep timer
• Search for stations playing your favorite song or artist (only select US stations currently supported)
• Bookmarks list displays current song or show for each station when available
• Show or station logo displayed when available
• Album art displayed when available
• Current song or show information displayed when available
• Tap album art, show or station logo to display additional show or station information when available
• Tap the Options button on the Now Playing view for additional listening options:
- View station schedules when available
- Report problems with streams
- Choose an alternate stream or bit rate when available
- View related and recommended streams, shows and genres
- View station website
- View station twitter page
• Tap button below the currently playing song information for additional options:
- Listen to artist station in Last.fm app
- Buy currently playing song on iTunes
• Skip back 10 second button
• Automatic restart of last playing station on startup
• Automatic reconnect on loss of connection
• Enter custom stream URLs
Station not working? Let us know at tunein-radio.com.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS (launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and their source can be downloaded at tunein-radio.c