||*** Also check out Cinq for iPad
Ever wished your photos could magically appear in your home photo library as you take them on your iPhone?
Ever wanted to have EVERY photo in your home photo library with you on the go? Well that’s what you can do with Cinq on your iPhone® and iPod touch®!
Cinq is a revolutionary app that wirelessly sends a full resolution copy of your photos you take on your iPhone as you take them AND gives you access to your entire home photo library.
Now you can share pictures on Facebook and Twitter (via TwitPic), or save home photos on your iPhone and iPod touch -- anywhere there is an active EDGE, 3G or WiFi connection. Connect to Facebook through Cinq, and browse and save photos from any Friend in your network to your iPhone.
***4/5 Mice from MacWorld
***Featured in Gizmodo’s “This Week in iPhone Apps”
*** FIVE-STAR video review featured on WhatsOniPhone.com
• Auto save full-res photos to home library as you take them on your iPhone – wirelessly!
• View and save any picture from your home photo library (Mac or PC) to your iPhone and iPod Touch securely through patent-pending wireless technology
• Share photos directly from your home photo library on Facebook and Twitter (via TwitPic)
• Share photos from your Cinq Album or iPhone Camera Roll on Facebook and Twitter (via TwitPic)
• Connect to Facebook through Cinq to view and save photos uploaded by your Facebook friends and from your own Albums to your iPhone or iPod Touch
• Photos from your home photo library are automatically optimized at the perfect resolution for zooming, scaling and cropping
• Secure, private file access through patent pending technology that avoids duplicating files to third party cloud servers
INSTALL AND USE IN 3 EASY STEPS:
1. Download and install the Cinq app from iTunes or the App Store onto your iPhone or iPod touch.
2. Follow the easy in app instructions to create an account and sign in on the iPhone. Log in to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
3. From your home computer go to cinq.tunaverse.com and download the Cinq Server software (Mac or PC), run the application and log in with the same email address and password you used to create your account on your iPhone.
• Remote printing
• Organize photos on your computer right from your iPhone and iPod touch
• Beam photos to friends
• More social networks and photo sharing sites
• Integrated media player to listen to music and view videos from your computer on your iPhone and iPod Touch
Visit cinq.tunaverse.com for more information about upcoming features, system requirements, FAQs and support forums. For technical assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for downloading! Stay on the look out for more updates as we continue to develop new features!
• iPhone or iPod touch with OS 3.0 or higher
• Apple OS X 10.5 or higher
• Windows XP/Vista/7
*** An update has been submitted that resolves an issue with Facebook's new privacy settings and will be available very soon.