|Current Version||Version: 1.0|
A new kind of puzzle game has crawled into the App Store and it's called Wriggle!
YOUR GOAL is to free the blue worm (by dragging its head or tail) from the maze in as few moves possible.
UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS by solving puzzles perfectly or simply by completing as many as you can.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY as kids will enjoy the easy ones while the expert puzzles will be challenging for the most brilliant puzzle fanatics.
TWEET YOUR PROGRESS as you get closer to completing all 80 puzzles.
The challenge has been made: can you Wriggle your way out of this one?
- Unique new puzzle design with 80 hand-crafted puzzles across 4 difficulty levels.
- Record keeper so you can replay puzzles and try to beat your personal lowest move count.
- Eight bonus Achievement badges to unlock and reveal.
- Twitter button so you can tweet your solved puzzles as you progress through the game.
- Flexible sound so you can listen to our music or your own, while still enjoying the sound effects.
- Close the game and come back to it later; your current puzzle will be saved.
For game news and updates:
The puzzle designers:
Puzzle Design / Concept by Andrea Gilbert & Tom Jolly
Game Development by Conlan Rios
Artwork by Chuck Lin
Sound Effects by Mike Weiser
Please be sure you're running firmware version 2.2.1 or higher on your iPhone or iPod Touch. For best results, please reboot your device before playing Wriggle.
For 1 player.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps