|Current Version||Version: 1.1|
|Description||If you agree that one of the trickiest parts of hosting Thanksgiving dinner is making sure that everything is ready at the same time, piping hot, then iFeast is for you.
While there are a range of apps that feature recipes, support party planning, and even create shopping lists, iFeast allows you to keep track of your day -- and preserve your sanity -- by providing pre-programmed but fully customizable minute-by-minute prep and cook timings and instructions for preparing the perfect Thanksgiving Feast.
• Prep and cook times and instructions for every aspect of the Thanksgiving meal – not only recipes, but also tasks such as setting the table and chilling the wine
• Notifications to alert you when each task begins and ends
• Four pre-programmed menus: Novice, Pressed for Time, Early Bird and Night Owl – choose these and amend as desired or create one from scratch
• Shopping lists created from any of your pre-programmed or saved menus
• Over 20 classic Thanksgiving recipes – use simply as a guide for timings or to create your own Feast
• The ability to select the date and time you plan to eat – iFeast will alter all times accordingly
iFeast has five navigational areas:
1. Schedules: select a pre-populated feast, or create a new one, and view a schedule of your day. You can alter the elements in the list as follows:
• change prep and cook times for any recipe item
• change prep and cook instructions/notes for any recipe item
• Add notes as desired
• Add or delete a recipe item
2. Menus: select a pre-populated feast, or create a new one, and see a list of your Feast’s recipes.
3. Lists: generate a list from any pre-populated or saved feast. The shopping list contains the amount and ingredient details for each feast. You can also:
• change the amount for a particular ingredient
• add a note about that ingredient
• add or delete ingredients
4. Recipes: view any of the recipes that are in the pre-populated feasts.
5. Settings: change the date and time of your feast, as well as turn the notification feature on and off.
Please visit my website -- I welcome any suggestions you may have about ways to improve iFeast – I’m not a developer, just a Mom of two who wants to be a bit more organized!
Make sure to look out for iFeast Christmas which will be released in a few weeks!