|Current Version||Version: 2.0 (iOS 4.0 Tested)|
|Description||STAR WARS: TRENCH RUN 2.0 – New Mission levels have been added! Try your hand at
fending off enemy ships and protecting your Y-wing Gold Squadron using the gun turret of the Millennium Falcon. Then pick your choice of five unique ships to play any of the arcade options. In addition, graphics and models have been upgraded for optimal performance. The release also
includes a remote control upgrade powered by Brass Monkey™. For the first time, you can use your iPhone/iPod Touch as a wireless game controller to play the Trench Run fullscreen on your computer at StarWars.com. This is an upgrade that you have to experience yourself! Follow this
link for a video demonstration of this new technology. NOTE: Some corporate or private wi-fi hotspots with security/firewalls enabled may block the connection for the Brass Monkey™ remote.
Original mission: Use the Force to overthrow the evil Galactic Empire as they attempt to destroy the small Rebel base on the jungle moon of Yavin 4. As part of the Rebel Alliance’s Red Squadron, you dogfight with TIE fighters above the Death Star’s surface before heading into a
trench where you are inundated by cannon fire. Dodge obstacles and stay out of Darth Vader’s sights as he tries to gun you down before you have the chance to fire your proton torpedoes into the thermal exhaust port the size of a womp rat. If successful, a direct hit will cause a chain reaction that destroys the Death Star, thus saving the Rebel base from impending doom.
1. Escape - Man the turrets of the Millennium Falcon to fight off the attacking TIE fighters to deliver Princess Leia safely to the hidden Rebel base!
2. Han Solo - From the bottom gun turret of the Millennium Falcon, flying just above the trench, fight to protect Gold Squadron's Y-wings during the Battle of Yavin!
3. Han Solo Arcade - Protect the 3 Y-wings and destroy on-coming surface cannons and
incoming TIE fighters as long as you can!
1. Millennium Falcon
3. TIE fighter
4. Darth Vader's Advanced TIE fighter
StarWars.com web version updates:
1. New explosions and updated graphics
2. New 3D cockpits
3. New lighting features
4. Remote control experience powered by Brass Monkey™ (use your iPod Touch/iPhone as a wireless game controller!)
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications