|Current Version||Version: 2.1|
|Description||*** New: Share your mood and taste in music on Facebook and Twitter ***
Match your music to your mood or change your mood with your music. Moodagent instantly creates playlists from your own songs based on the mood settings you select.
Set the sliders to mix the mood or pick a song to start. You can adjust levels of sensual, tender, happy, anger, and tempo. After each adjustment, Moodagent creates new combinations from your entire collection, brings you quality playlists and lets you discover music you forgot you had!
Don’t want ads! We have an ad-free version with exactly the same features for a low price. It’s in the App Store as Moodagent.
* Automatically profiles your music based on emotion, mood, genre, sub-genre, style, tempo, beat, vocals, instruments and production features.
* Instantly create mood-based playlists
* Create playlists based on seed track
* Save playlists
* Remove songs from playlist
New in 2.0
* Share your mood and taste in music on Facebook and Twitter
* Pull playlist down to renew the list within the slider settings
* Customise the desired length of playlist
* Lock tracks to the playlist to keep them in your generated playlists.
* Exclude tracks or artists you don’t want to show up in your playlists
* Supported languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish.
** How it works **
On first launch, Moodagent syncs your music collection with the high-definition profiles we have online. We get the track profiles that match your collection, and store them locally for faster response. If you find that not all of your songs are synced, then download the Moodagent Profiler from www.moodagent.com to your Mac or PC and let it profile your library. After that simply re-sync and you'll be able to use most or all of your music collection.
** What’s being said **
“Moodagent smartly realizes that the music we want to listen to varies based on our mood.” -- Huffington Post, March, 2010
“For a free app, it’s phenomenal… If you’re looking to mix up your listening experience, go grab Moodagent now. Genius pales in comparison.” -- 148 Apps, March 2010
“I can easily see this completely replacing Genius playlists by putting you in the driver’s seat ...” -- TUAW, February, 2010
“Moodagent… offers a more innovative take on automated playlist creation.” -- Cnet News, January, 2010
“Sometimes I need some motivation to explore the depth of music that I own and I’ve found Syntonetic’s free Moodagent to be just the swift kick in the pants that I need.” -- Macworld, February, 2010
“A cute, but powerful tool” -- BBC’s Click!, January, 2010
“I really, really like Moodagent! I was impressed at how quickly the playlists are generated… Moodagent is free and I’ll be honest, I couldn’t believe that at first because this is one slick app.” -- The iPhone Mom, March 2010
“The quality of playlists generated through this beautifully-designed app was enough to sell me, but the discovery of lost songs and the growing cloud of music profiling is even better.”-- App Judgement, January, 2010
“managing music based on mood might just be the next big thing” -- Chicago Tribune/Chicago Now, December 2009
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/moodagent
FAN US: facebook.com/moodagent
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps