||An outliner to organize your life. Create hierarchical lists to manage any project; whether it be a todo, task, or grocery list. See a video of the application at our website.
* Move a row or change its indentation by just touching the row and moving it (no buttons or drag-n-drop): Press and hold on a row until a pencil icon appears, then move the row horizontally or vertically and the icon will turn into a green move icon (see screen 1).
* Edit a row by using a delayed touch until a pencil icon appears (see screen 2), or use a double-touch
* Edit rows in-place
* Quickly add several rows using the 'Next' button and change their indentation without leaving edit mode.
* Attach a note to any line item.
* Change a line font style, color, or size for more emphasis.
* All screens are viewable in portrait and landscape modes.
* Option to Lock the Orientation.
* Optional checkboxes at the outline or row level.
* Parent checkboxes are dependent on the state of the child checkboxes.
* Copy & paste rows or trees between outlines.
* Hoist (shift) the outline left and right by swiping.
* Multi-line rows in the outline.
* Fullscreen scrollable notes
* Row attributes can be inherited from the parent row, the outline, or the application.
* Undo/Redo/Cancel while editing row and note text
* Uncheck all rows
* Expand/Collapse all rows
* View the manual included in the application help.
* Import outlines in Text and OPML format using mail and copy/paste (see the manual for text import format)
* Export outlines in Text and OPML format using mail without leaving JOutliner
* Search all outlines for the number of rows that match a search string and then drill down into individual outlines and use the previous/next arrows to find the rows/notes with the search string.
* Sync with an optional Mac desktop version (requires MaxOSX 10.6 or later) down to the row level using bonjour.
* See JOutliner manuals for the iPod and the Mac desktop online before buying and download a trial version for the Mac desktop at our website.
Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
Requires iPhone OS 3.1 or later