|Current Version||Version: 1.9|
|Description||Welcome to Intuition - the first personal assistant designed by moms for moms to help you get things done.
• GET ORGANIZED: Quickly capture and organize your to-dos, tasks and wish lists.
• SIMPLIFY GROCERY LISTS: Easily create, save and re-use grocery lists
• GET HELP: Email your to-do lists, groceries and tips with friends and family
• SAVE MONEY: Find local grocery coupons
• SYNCHRONIZE: Schedule appointments and and sync your calendar with iPhone, iCal and Google calendars via Google.
• LOCATION ASSISTANCE: Receive alerts when you are near stores and locations where you can complete your errands.
Download it now and see why hundreds of thousands of users are using Intuition to simplify their lives.
Flexible Task and To-Do List Organizer
• Organize tasks and to-do lists by categories such as family, school or travel. Or by locations, such as home, office, and grocery store
• Customizable grocery lists with hundreds of items to choose from
• Easy viewing of completed tasks so you can see your productivity
• Reusable checklists and shopping lists
• Task due-dates and times
• Task reminders via email and iPhone alerts
• View your schedule by day, month or as a complete list to quickly see what’s due today, tomorrow, or later
• Recurring tasks for events like soccer games, piano lessons or appointments
• Ability to sync with Google Calendar, iCal and iPhone calendar via Google
• Share buttons on every page make it easy to send grocery items, tasks, wish lists, accomplishments and more to family and friends via email, Facebook, or Twitter
• Download templates designed by busy parents and professionals for nutritional and recipe tips, event and party planning, activities for kids, travel and entertainment ideas
• Receive alerts when you are near stores and locations where you can complete your errands.
• Easily find and map the locations most important to you
• Tasks can be viewed on a map to help you plan your day more efficiently.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps