||Keep track of all of your personal medical information in one convenient place. My Medical provides a thorough, organized database that is yours to control and change. You can store a variety of information such as your medications, allergies, immunizations, surgeries, etc. Also keep contact information for your doctors, emergency contacts and insurance providers in one place. You can also track lab test and procedure results.
Have an iPad? Search "My Medical for iPad" on the app store and get the full screen iPad version now.
What people are saying about it:
"The My Medical app is one of the most comprehensive health-keeping apps on the market right now. The organizational value is tremendous." ~ AssociatedContent.com
** Store an entire medical history: **
- medications past and present, allergies, immunizations, surgeries, diagnoses.
- hospitalizations and office visits.
- contact information for physicians, emergency contacts, insurance providers, durable power of attorney for health.
- lab results and tests such as CT scan, MRI, X-ray, mammogram, endoscopy, colonoscopy, and EKG.
- track data for blood pressure, cholesterol, hemoglobin A1c, and PSA. View data visually in a graph.
** Why Use It? **
My Medical is indispensable when:
- filling out forms at the doctor's office.
- organizing medications and their doses, side effects and other information.
- sending your medical information to a doctor.
- someone else must find out your medical information or contacts in an emergency.
- you need to know medical information about family members or friends.
** Entering data **
- to enter large amounts of data, please do so at our accompanying website www.MyMedicalApp.com and send it to your device all at once.
- import your doctors and emergency contacts directly from your contacts. No need to retype it all.
- use this app not just for yourself but for as many people as you want; you can have your kids', spouse's, or grandparents' medical history at your fingertips too.
- My Medical is also useful for physicians and clinicians who wish to maintain information about their patients.
** Sharing data, security, and privacy **
- create email backups of your data for safekeeping.
- send your data to someone else's copy of My Medical.
- send your complete data or any part of it as a text email to your physicians, or to anyone else.
- set a password in order to view your information.
My Medical is independent of medical centers and government. My Medical does not connect to the Internet or store any information elsewhere than your device.
My Medical information is as accurate as the data entered by the user. The developer of this app cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of the information, treatments, outcome of health care or transfer of medical information to health care providers.
We are actively updating My Medical to make it even better! Please send any comments, questions and suggestions to support@MyMedicalApp.com. Thank you and enjoy.