|Current Version||Version: 1.3 (iOS 4.0 Tested)|
|Description||An ♣Essential♠ Guide to the Best of Las Vegas
Don't waste a single second of your next escape to Las Vegas. Get under the skin of the city right now, from the neon-lit Strip to downtown's Fremont Street and beyond. Whether you're spending all of your time at casino hotels and resorts, or looking to explore Vegas' more offbeat side, from vintage wedding chapels to indie art galleries and live rock and punk bars, this guide will take you there.
Think you already know Las Vegas? Then use this app to discover new places, with critical reviews to help you spend both your money and your time more wisely.
♣ WHAT DOES YOUR APP OFFER THAT OTHERS DON'T? ♥
Many other Vegas iPhone apps, free websites and tourist mags offer hundreds of basic telephone directory-style listings, with either too little or too outdated content. This app filters out the noise, pointing you toward only the best of what Las Vegas has to offer.
• MORE insider info + travel advice -- Use our comments feature to ask the app's author, an expert Las Vegas journalist, any question you want!
• MORE than just casino hotels & resorts -- We think you deserve to know about the rest of the city, too
• MORE opinionated content -- In-depth critical reviews also include money-saving tips that other apps miss
• MORE helpful details, including exactly how much everything costs, opening hours & typical taxi fares
• MORE frequently updated information, even between App Store updates using our unique comments feature
♠ WHAT CAN I DO WITH YOUR APP? ♦
• Avoid tourist traps with honest, straight-to-the-point, independent editorial reviews
• Browse almost 400 hand-picked entries including casinos, hotels, restaurants, bars, nightclubs, shops, spas, live shows, attractions, tours and transportation
• Easily sort reviews by category, name, average price, distance or neighborhood
• Take advantage of over 75 FREE attractions, live shows, special events and more
• Find what you like faster using our special categories for family-friendly attractions, vintage Vegas, Sin City and hidden gems
• View more than 2175 full-color photographs, to give you a sneak peek before you arrive
• One-click website links and telephone calls, plus GPS tracking tells you instantly what's nearby
• Share reviews, photos and user comments and mark and save favorites
• Access offline content anytime, or use our list of free Wi-Fi hot spots to get online
• “Travel Tips” give you practical advice on navigating casinos, scoring hotel deals, picking top restaurants, making the most of the city’s nightlife and even getting married!
★ About the Author ★
Popular travel guidebook author, journalist, blogger and die-hard poker player Sara Benson knows Las Vegas inside out. She has written about her favorite city for National Geographic Traveler's Places of a Lifetime, as well as for Lonely Planet. From the hottest nightclubs and restaurants on the Strip, to the old-school gambling joints along downtown's Fremont Street, to outdoor excursions and hidden eating and shopping gems around the Vegas Valley, Sara truly has seen and done it all.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com