||Tap into the world's largest site for readers and book recommendations with Goodreads for iPhone and iPad! No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and book reviews.
Goodreads has more than 6,000,000 members who have added more than 200,000,000 books to their shelves. Our mission is to help you find new and interesting books by showing you what your friends are reading. Browsing Goodreads is like wandering through the world's largest library. Find thousands of book reviews and peruse the bookshelves of friends and other readers. Post your own reviews and keep track of what you have read and want to read.
You can follow all the discussions of your favorite groups, create new topics and comment on existing ones. Find all your groups under your profile page!
Scan your own books and add them to Goodreads, or quickly check out reviews if you are in a bookstore. Please note: to use the barcode scanner you need to have a device with a camera and iOS 4.0 or above installed on your device.
Now you can read books on your iPhone or iPad using the Goodreads Reader, a built-in e-reader that you access directly from the app! We have more than 2,000 public domain books available now, and our ebook library is growing every day.
Enjoy the bigger screen of the iPad to read eBooks and participate in discussions more easily, as well as to view more of your books, shelves and friends updates.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are in the library or bookstore, your to-read list will be handy.
* Explore your friends' shelves.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Rate and review any book in our catalog of more than 8,000,000 books.
* Keep track of what you've read, what you're currently reading, and what you want to read in the future.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* Explore popular book lists.
* View literary events near you.
More features coming soon!