|Current Version||Version: 1.3.1|
|Author||Hands Free Software|
|Description||"If You Want To Listen To Your Emails While Driving There’s An App For That"
Eliminate the temptation of reading your emails while driving by listening to a voice that reads your messages in real time. No need to touch your phone!
SMS is under development... STAY TUNED! Other feature requests are very welcome :)
Txt’nDrive allows you to be a responsible driver and stay connected by reading your email messages to you as they are received. It’s completely hands-free and that easy to use!
Keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road with this innovative technology.
Compatible with all mobile carriers, Txt’nDrive also works with any hands-free devices such as speakerphones, Bluetooth headsets or built-in car systems.
- Free version: Reads emails out loud (up to 45 words)
- Pro version: Reply with your voice and reads 10 times more words
- No typing required
- Compatible with most email providers
- Easy to use software – start the app and you’re ready to go
- Text-to-speech technology
- Has NO impact on the speed of your phone, does not slow it down at all!
- Maintain road safety while staying productive
- Be compliant with local legislation on mobile use while driving
- Lessen accidents risks caused by emailing while operating a motor vehicle
- Save on insurance premiums by maintaining an accident-free record
- Diminish the risk of injury or death caused by distracted driving
"This app is brilliant and could be a real life saver. I confess I am always tempted to check my emails when I'm driving and I almost had an accident 2 weeks ago because of that. Since I installed Text and Drive App, no more typing while driving... a nice lady voice reads me emails directly on my Bluetooth handset and I can focus on the road without having to touch my phone. I will probably upgrade to the pro version to be able to reply to my emails with my voice. GREAT APP! I highly recomment it for anyone who does not have it yet." - Claire Rodriguez
"I was a bit skeptical at first but this app works out well. Will give it a few more runs but I think I'll upgrade to the pro version soon. Very satisfied." - Carl Devine
The Txt'nDrive team is dedicated to responsive development and support. If you have questions or criticism please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be able to fix your issues in less time than it would take to write a negative review. We are very attentive to your feedback/suggestions/comments. Your input will allow us to further enhance and develop new features for the Txt'nDrive App.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications