• Featured by Apple! Winner of the 2011 Communication Arts Interactive Annual!
• Experience what some are calling the #1 Free App of All Time.
• "One of the most spectacular virtual-tour user experiences I've seen" - Fast Company Design
• "It just blows me away… You will love this, I guarantee it." - Adam Curry's The Big App Show
• "One of the slickest iPhone apps on the planet… I cannot sing its praises enough" - The Next Web
TELEPORTATION IS HERE!
With Tour Wrist®, iOS devices become portals. So when you point your device up, you’ll truly appreciate a new property’s grand staircase. Turning around will give you the full stadium seating experience. And looking down will reveal just how much leg space a vehicle has to offer. And even if you don't have an iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPad or newer iPod Touch, you can still view "tours" through our intuitive, touch-based controls. Check out travel destinations one minute, hotels and restaurants the next, or even look inside new homes. With powerful search, sort and sharing tools, Tour Wrist® gives you the power to travel, remotely.
CREATE YOUR OWN:
Creating tours is just as fun and easy too! Check out TourWrist.com to learn more about the professional options available, or to do it yourself, try using a panoramic photography app. With the Tour Wrist API (released July 8, 2011), any panoramic photography app developer can now include a free "Publish To Tour Wrist" function. And if you're not sure whether your favorite panoramic photography app will be including this feature, be sure to let them know you want it. Soon, you'll be able to seamlessly shoot, share - and even market - your surroundings with the rest of the world!
• Breakthrough, 3D-viewing technology tracks your device movement to show corresponding views on-screen.
• Intuitive, touch-based navigation as well.
• Access to beautiful imagery from some of the world's most talented photographers.
• Powerful filtering allows you to search by keyword, geography, popularity, and more.
• Supporting descriptions, maps, and web links give you a broader understanding of each area you explore.
• Bookmark your favorite tours, and even share them via email, Twitter, or Facebook.
• Tour Wrist® is entirely free!