||Organize contacts, track projects, plan events, and manage things – all in one easy to use iPad personal database! Bento for iPad is one of the top iPad apps and the most popular personal database for iPad. Use it standalone or synchronize with Bento 4 for Mac, sold separately at http://store.filemaker.com
“Our catalog used to be static, printed on paper. Now we can sort the catalog on the fly, search it, and display super-high-resolution images to our clients.” Jeff Feero, Jewelry Maker
"In compiling this list of the 50 best iPad apps, we focused on the ones that aren't just larger versions of iPhone apps, but deliver unique and compelling tablet-based experiences all their own…” PC Mag, 17-Nov-2010
"Bento for the iPad's marriage of simplicity and power, coupled with an attractive interface design, makes it a joy to use. If you need to organize information beyond contacts and calendar items, Bento is a nifty and easy way to do it." TechNewWorld 19-April-2010
Use Bento for iPad to organize contacts, track projects, plan events and manage things – the fast, fun and easy way! Bento for iPad helps you do all this and more:
• Organize contacts and customers
• Track projects and task lists
• Plan events and meetings
• Manage things and much more
• Bento for iPad is based on Bento for iPhone but has been enhanced to make the most of the larger iPad screen.
• Comes with 25 ready-to-use database templates that can be easily customized for whatever you need to organize.
• Details stored in Bento are large and easy to read on iPad.
• In landscape, you get a split screen view showing both your complete records list and a single record’s details simultaneously.
• Rotate iPad to portrait to focus on one record at a time.
• Swipe up or down to see more details for each record.
• Touch the screen to edit information in media fields, choice fields, date fields, ratings fields, and checkboxes.
• Tap to record voice memos, watch videos, view photos, and send emails.
• Browse web links in Safari without leaving Bento.
• Enter numbers with ease using the large, custom on-screen keypad.
• Includes background themes with coordinated fonts to make your data look great on the larger screen.
• Supports full-screen viewing of Adobe® PDFs stored in media fields.
• Use as a standalone app or synchronize with Bento 4 for Mac, sold separately at http://store.filemaker.com
25 BUILT-IN TEMPLATES ORGANIZE ALL THIS AND MORE:
Classes, Contacts, Customers, Diet Log, Digital Media, Donations, Equipment, Events, Event Planning, Exercise Log, Expenses, Files, Home Inventory, Inventory, Issue Tracking, Items Sold, Membership List, Notes, Products, Projects, Recipes, Student List, To-do Items, Time Billing, and Vehicle Maintenance.
• Synchronization with Bento 3 for Mac or later desktop software requires a Wi-Fi wireless connection.
• Events from iCal are not accessible in Bento for iPad.
• Bento for iPad may not support large databases created in Bento for Mac due to device memory limitations. Please see details at http://www.filemaker.com/bikb.
• Bento for iPad is available in English as well as, localized versions that run in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch and Japanese.
• Please note: Bento is also available for the iPhone and iPod touch. Search on “Bento” to learn more.
If you have any questions, please post a message to the Bento forum for quick answers, tips, and tricks at: www.filemaker.com/forum.