||Get the latest weather information, including local current conditions, extended forecast, severe weather alerts, animated Doppler radar, live weather camera images and much more! Powered by the WeatherBug Network – the world’s largest weather, camera and lightning network.
Uniquely designed for the iPad interface, WeatherBug Elite for iPad enables users to truly personalize their own weather experience.
• NEW! Personalize Your Weather – Now you can view weather your way with the ability to reorder “At-a-Glance” weather widgets and readily view weather that’s most important to you.
• Weather At-A-Glance – A comprehensive single-screen view of weather information via a new widget panel design and large display map integration.
• Location-Enabled Intelligence – “Find Me” lets you bypass location settings and allow the app to automatically detect your location in order to present highly localized weather data.
• Optimized Visualization – Large maps are available to better visualize current conditions and approaching storms. The entire presentation of weather data is optimized for either portrait or landscape mode viewing.
• High Resolution Video – View WeatherBug National Outlook videos in 640x480 resolution.
• Instant Camera Images – Quick-glance snapshots and live weather camera images are instantly available from up to 15 locations within a 100 mile radius of your current location.
• Live, local current conditions
• Radar animation*
• Nine (9) contour map layers: Current Temperature, Pressure, Humidity, Wind Speed, Infrared Satellite, Visible Satellite, Doppler Radar, Tomorrow’s High / Low Temperatures
• Extended 7-day, detailed and hourly* forecasts
• Severe weather alerts (NWS alerts)
• Daily National Weather Outlook broadcasts provided by WeatherBug meteorologists*
• Enhanced current conditions with 12 distinct observations
• Portrait and landscape mode visualization
• Pan and zoom map controls
• Weather camera images and time-lapse animation*
• Unlimited saved locations
• Cached weather data for offline viewing
• Map auto-center function*
• Drop a pin anywhere on the map and check the weather at that location
* U.S. Locations Only