||Wirelessly transfer images to your iPad from your Eye-Fi card, soon Canon, Nikon or other filetransmitter that supports uploading to an FTP server.
When a JPEG arrives, ShutterSnitch analyzes it and warns you if anything differs from the rules you've set up.
For now shutter speed, aperture, ISO, focal length, and light level is checked - but more will be added in the future (suggestions are appreciated).
You now have a 9.7" preview screen that you can browse, pinch, zoom, and evaluate seconds after snapping your picture.
In a studio environment it's now easy to share shoots with crew and models. More fun, less tech!
• Arrange your shoots in albums.
• Lock private albums.
• E-mail or FTP transfer images directly from the browser.
• Large scale histograms (RGB,R,G,B).
• Receive visible and/or audible warning.
• Editing functionality is only enabled when you log in as Superuser, so you don't have to worry when sharing your iPad.
• Custom username, password, and port for the built-in FTP server.
• Bonjour support for easy discovery in your Bonjour enabled applications. This also works the other way - when you want to export images to an FTP server, this is automatically detected (if the server is Bonjour enabled). This makes it incredibly easy to transfer images between your iPad and you iPhone for example.
ShutterSnitch can also be used as a regular image browser if you simply transfer the pictures from your computer through an FTP client.