||GoToMeeting is the easiest and most convenient way to attend online meetings – and now you
can take it to go! Download the free app and join a meeting on your iPad in seconds just by
tapping the link in your invitation email. View slide presentations, design mockups,
spreadsheets, reports – whatever meeting presenters choose to share on-screen.
--- Important Update Information ---
If you haven’t installed GoToMeeting version 4.8 yet, please take a moment to do so. We will soon cease supporting version 4.5.
Once both apps are installed on your device, you shouldn’t have any trouble getting into your meetings; when you click a link sent by an organizer inviting you to join a meeting, you will be directed to the proper GoToMeeting application. If you choose to join a meeting by entering the meeting ID manually within your GoToMeeting app you will automatically be rerouted to the proper GoToMeeting app that is needed for that meeting.
We appreciate your patience during this brief transition period.
✓ Attend online meetings wherever you are – at no charge.
✓ Join meetings in seconds by tapping a link in an email.
✓ View presentations, mockups and reports – whatever the presenter shares on-screen.
✓ Pinch to zoom meeting content.
✓ Switch between portrait and landscape.
✓ See who’s presenting, who’s talking and who else is attending.
✓ Connect to audio through your iPad or using your phone.
SEE IT IN ACTION
Check out the video demo: www.gotomeeting.com/ipad
HOW TO JOIN A MEETING
You don’t need to purchase an account to attend GoToMeeting sessions. After you download the free GoToMeeting app, there are several easy ways to join a meeting:
• Tap a link in an invitation email and then follow the prompts.
• Tap the GoToMeeting daisy icon on your iPad and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
• Visit joingotomeeting.com and enter the Meeting ID provided by the meeting organizer.
To connect to the audio portion of a meeting, you can:
• Use the mic and speakers in your iPad.
• Plug a headset into your iPad.
• Dial in to the conference call using your phone.
For best audio experience, please use a headset when connected via "Mic & Headphones" (VoIP). For example the white headphone and mic that comes with the iPhone or other iPhone compatible headsets.
The meeting organizer must be using version 4.0, 4.1 or 4.5 of GoToMeeting on their Mac or PC. GoToMeeting v4.5 is recommended.
Here’s how the organizer can check their version and build:
• PC: With a GoToMeeting session running, click Help at the top of the control panel and select “About GoToMeeting.”
• Mac: With a GoToMeeting session running, click GoToMeeting in the menu bar and select “About GoToMeeting.”
WANT TO HOST A MEETING?
The free GoToMeeting app lets you use your iPad to join meetings hosted on a Mac or PC by anyone with a GoToMeeting account. If you want to use GoToMeeting to conduct meetings yourself, sign up for a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL at gotomeeting.com.
Follow us: twitter.com/gotomeeting