||TAP INTO ONLINE MEETINGS ON YOUR iPAD
NOW WITH 2-WAY VIDEO on iPAD 2
Attend WebEx meetings on your iPad, wherever you are! Enjoy the full meeting experience with simultaneous data and audio. Plus, get great new features like high-quality, streaming 2-way video that takes mobile web conferencing to a whole new level. Don’t just listen in to a meeting. Join in!
Mobile video conferencing with:
- Real-time 2-way group video that lets you see multiple participants at the same time while they see you
- Voice-activated video switching that spotlights whoever’s talking
- Full-screen video for a true video conferencing experience
- Floating video
Host account capabilities, including:
- Streamlined Sign-on
- Schedule a meeting
- Start / Delete a meeting
- Invite others to a meeting
- Pass presenter capabilities to another Mac / PC participant
- Enable users to join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
Industry-leading Standard WebEx Features:
- Attend WebEx meetings with full-screen view
- Connect to the audio portion of the meeting using free Internet voice conferencing (VoIP) or request a call-back on the phone of your choice
- View content shared from any computer: documents, applications, or screen-sharing with live annotations. Pinch to zoom and scan
- See who’s in your meeting, and how they joined, with mobile and computer user icons
- Start an individual or group chat with other meeting participants
- Control audio with mute/un-mute capabilities
To attend a meeting, choose one of these easy options (no WebEx host account needed):
- Go to your WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the To join this meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx app for iPad and enter the meeting number.
For mobile video conferencing, WebEx Meeting Center release version WBS27.17 or higher is required and users must be on a WiFi network. Certain restrictions may apply based on your company’s policies and WebEx implementation.
2-way video support available on iPad 2 only; original iPad supports 1-way video.
What's New in Version 2.5
Experience 2-way group video conferencing like never before – now on the iPad 2!
-With audio, content sharing, chat, and 2-way real-time group video
• Preview self-video before starting
• Group video conferencing in full screen with self-view as picture-in-picture
• Video switches dynamically based on who’s talking
Fixes in 2.5.2:
- Fixed the low volume issue when you join the audio conference without a headset.
- NBR auto-record meeting attendees can now use the iPad app. (Host is still not able to use the app, as before)
- Fixed an issue where WebEx on Windows XP crashes when an iPad is in the audio conference.
(NOTE: For mobile video conferencing, WebEx Meeting Center release version WBS27.17 or higher is required and users must be on a WiFi network. Certain restrictions may apply based on your company’s policies and WebEx implementation. )