|Current Version||Version: 1.3|
|Description||"Who knew Wikipedia could be so fun?" - Touch Arcade
"One of the most innovative games on the iPhone ... A great little app to pass the time and challenge your thinking." - App Storm
Wiki Hunt is a new and intriguing game of linking two unrelated Wikipedia articles in the least amount of clicks possible.
Navigate your way from one article to another via the links in the connecting articles. Challenge friends to see if they can link them in fewer clicks or if they can discover your path at all!
If you get stuck, Wiki Hunt can even calculate the quickest solution for the two articles!
- Get from a random article to Jesus' article in under 7 clicks
- Choose 2 articles to link - use anything that comes to mind!
- If you're looking for a challenge, have them picked at random
- See the shortest path for any two articles
- Share your completed games directly via email or Twitter
- Search for phrases within long articles to make linking easier
- Quit and resume your game at any time
For only $1.99, Wiki Hunt is the perfect solution to pass the time, challenge your creativity, and learn new information along the way!
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications