|Current Version||Version: 1.0|
|Author||Narrative Magazine, Inc.|
|File Size||0.0 MB|
|Description||The Narrative app brings the stories of Narrative Magazine to the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. Narrative Magazine, named “the gold standard in online literary magazines,” is the leading publisher of first-rank fiction, poetry, and nonfiction. A nonprofit organization, Narrative is dedicated to advancing the literary arts in the digital age by supporting the finest writing talent and encouraging readership around the world. Read stories from award-winning authors such as Sherman Alexie, Rick Bass, Ann Beattie, T. C. Boyle, Robert Olen Butler, E. L. Doctorow, Gail Godwin, Jim Harrison, Jhumpa Lahiri, Joyce Carol Oates, and James Salter. Our online library of new literature by both celebrated and emerging authors is available for free.
• Browse and select stories, essays, and poems from the current issue of Narrative as well as from Narrative’s extensive archives.
• Read the stories using the easy-to-use, built-in eReader. Change the text size, color, and font to customize the eReader to your liking.
• View cartoons, graphic stories, and image galleries.
• Listen to and watch authors reading their stories in the Narrative Outloud section.
• Enjoy the Story of the Week, Classics, Features, and our new ultra-short iStories and iPoems.
• Read downloaded stories when disconnected from the network (perfect for long airplane rides!). Save or delete stories on your device as you see fit.
• Turn on and off sections of the magazine (Fiction, Nonfiction, Cartoons, Poetry, etc.) so that you see only what you’re interested in.
Donations: Narrative pays its authors but provides the magazine to readers for free. Narrative is a nonprofit organization. A substantial portion of our budget comes from individual donations. If you value Narrative, please donate at www.narrativemagazine.com/donate.
Sign-up Required: When the application starts up for the first time, existing Narrative users are asked for their account’s email address. New users are asked for their first name, last name, and email address and are then automatically registered. Users of Narrative Magazine are sent the Story of the Week and other emails by default but can easily opt out if they do not wish to receive these emails.
Bug Reports and Feedback: If you encounter any bugs or have any suggestions for improvement, please send an email to App@narrativemagazine.com.