|Current Version||Version: 1.22.5 (iOS 4.0 Tested)|
|Description||MasterCard MoneySend™ is a convenient way to transfer money from person to person in the U.S. using the power of your iPhone. MoneySend works with debit, credit, and prepaid MasterCard cards issued by your bank. To find out if your Bank or Credit Union offers MoneySend or to create a free virtual account with The Bancorp Bank tap Join Now.*
Before MoneySend, personal payments were slow and old-fashioned. You could pay people with cash, write a check, or use clunky transfer services. MoneySend offered by participating Banks and Credit Unions change the game. MoneySend allows you to connect with your friends and family, and move money easily using your mobile phone.
Pay or Request funds easily to anyone you know. Like friends, family, your babysitter, the gardener, housekeeper, and repair man or collect money for your small business or non-profit organization. There are so many ways to use MoneySend to help make your life easier. Participating Bank or Credit Union fees may apply.
MoneySend with The Bancorp Bank(1). The Bancorp Bank will issue a MasterCard Prepaid debit virtual account that has the MoneySend service included. an easy to use money transfer service Link your existing your debit/credit cards or your bank checking account to the new virtual prepaid account and begin sending money to anyone via your iPhone.
MasterCard and The Bancorp Bank use industry recognized security measures in operating the MoneySend service. Your personal and financial information is never stored on your mobile device or sent over the mobile network. Certain The Bancorp Bank fees will apply.
MoneySend was built to connect people. It’s easy to use from the moment you sign up, but the real potential arrives when you build your personal network and your friends and family join MoneySend through a participating bank, credit union, or The Bancorp Bank virtual account.Bancorp Bank. Then a new world of spending power, convenience, and flexibility in personal payments begins to take shape.
• Accept credit or debit card payments from anyone for free.
• Send money to family members. Sending fees apply.
• Pay for informal goods and services.
• Request money from people who owe you money.
• Simplify your business or non-profit collection effort using Request Funds ™ feature.
• Accept a credit or debit card payment from anyone for free
• View your MoneySend transaction history from using your iPhone
MasterCard MoneySend Support:
To speak with a Customer Service Representative, please call 1-877-626-7299 or to learn more visit www.mastercardmoneysend.com
(1) Use of your account is governed by the terms and conditions agreed to during the application process and by any amendments to the terms and conditions. The MasterCard MoneySend Prepaid Card and Virtual Account is issued by the Bancorp Bank pursuant to license from MasterCard International Inc. This card and virtual account is administered by Obopay Inc, Member Service Provider, (“MSP”) pursuant to an agreement with the The Bancorp Bank. It can be used wherever MasterCard debit cards are accepted. The Bancorp Bank. Member FDIC.
*Certain terms and conditions apply. Visit www.mastercardmoneysend.com for more details.