||The Photo Cookbook for the iPad is like a private cooking course in your own kitchen with an experienced cook, who clarifies the preparation. Beautiful photography, which is displayed in high resolution on your iPad, illustrates every step.
All of the recipes take less than half an hour to prepare – many can be made in just minutes!
Every recipe starts with a photograph of all the ingredients. This is more than just a pretty picture or – even less helpful – a montage that is not to scale, so that a chili appears to be the same size as a whole fish. Instead, it serves as a handy way of checking that you have everything ready before you start cooking.
Each short and straightforward step is clearly explained without any jargon or difficult technical terms. What you see in the photograph is what you should expect to see in front of you. Not only is this reassuring for the novice cook, those with more experience will find it a helpful reminder of the little touches that can easily be overlooked. Each recipe ends with a lovely photograph of the finished dish, complete with any serving suggestions.
The App is divided into four chapters: “Meat”, “Fish”, “Vegetarian” and “Desserts”. Every chapter contains carefully selected choices of 17 fine dishes, which can all be prepared within 30 minutes.
- specially tailored for the iPad
- 68 recipes in four chapters
- over 500 high-resolution photographs
- preparation time is maximum 30 minutes
- all recipes can be prepared quickly and easily
- all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- search function for ingredients and recipes
- ingredient lists can be emailed
- ingredients provided with consumer information