|Current Version||Version: 1.0|
|Description||☆☆☆☆☆ TOP 3 Music Paid iPad App in USA! ☆☆☆☆☆
"A small price to pay for the ability to join an iPad drum circle." - Macworld
>>> Check out the demo video at DjembePad.com
If you've always wanted to learn to play the Djembe, here is your chance. With the help of DjembePad, you can now produce the kind of timeless, infectious rhythms you dream of - without the need to purchase or carry around an actual drum.
Traditional Djembe drums tend to be large and cumbersome, and cost upwards of $100. They're not ideal for taking to a party or a friend's house for a jamming session, and they might not make you very popular with your neighbors.
With DjembePad, you will experience all the benefits of a real Djembe but none of the drawbacks. It has an incredibly realistic sound and feel, but the iPad weighs just 1.5 pounds and is 0.5 inch thin. You can practice anywhere, anytime - but you can also use headphones or turn down the volume.
Master the Djembe with DjembePad
• Natural and realistic - place on your lap and play just like a normal drum
• Hit different zones to produce different sounds
• Improve your timing with the help of the built-in metronome
KEEP IN MIND:
• The iPad creates a realistic sound, but it is not a real drum. It can withstand the handling that is necessary to create the sound you desire, but it will break if treated too violently. DjembePad works best if placed on a soft surface or a lap, not a hard table.
• Like the iPod, the iPad does not come with a powerful set of speakers. To truly appreciate the rich, vibrant sound of the Djembe, you should use headphones or a set of external loudspeakers.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications