||Read the latest news from your favorite sites and blogs, even when you’re offline. Simply use your free Google Reader account to subscribe to websites you’d like to keep track of. Byline will automatically stay in sync and bring you new content, putting thousands of RSS and Atom feeds at your fingertips. Even when you have no internet connection (such as on the subway) Byline’s offline browsing feature gives you instant access to complete web pages.
This free version of Byline is supported by Fusion Ads.
- Two-way syncing with your Google Reader feeds, folders, starred items and notes.
- Integration with Twitter, Instapaper, and Read It Later.
- Navigate between items quickly with a simple swipe gesture.
- View up to 1000 items when you're offline, including embedded images.
- Offline browsing lets you access complete web pages linked to by your feeds.
- Automatic caching uses statistical analysis to selectively cache web pages for feeds with truncated content.
- High-resolution graphics optimized for iPhone 4’s Retina display.
- Built-in web browser for online and offline browsing.
- Star items and mark as read/unread in bulk or one-by-one.
- Share items and create notes from any web page.
- Send full articles by email.
- Landscape mode.