||Track your location using iPhone, take the photos using your regular camera and then put it together - geotag your photos! After that view your pictures using Places feature of iPhoto, Aperture, Picasa and other applications!
* See application video at http://bit.ly/9cwRdA
* Visit our blog at http://www.geotagphotos.net/blog
- adds GPS location metadata to your photos taken by any camera
- iPhone application - tracking of your position, multiple logging modes, working in sleep mode, displays logged track on map
- Export to GPX standard format
- Geotagging desktop application - Geotag your JPG or RAW files - quick and easily!
- works perfectly on any operating system - Mac OS X, Windows and even Linux
- required iPhone device with GPS (iPhone 3G and later or iPad 3G, not for iPad Wifi or iPod)
- supported image formats: jpg, nef, cr2, crw, dcr, ciff, erf, orf, k25, kdc, mef, mrw, nrw, pef, raf, tif, tiff, raw, arw, rw2, srf, sr2, srw, x3f, dng
This iPhone app works like GPS Data Logger - it logs your positions during your trip. There are various logging modes, that will fit your needs - continuous mode logs your every change and is best if you need most accurate data, from the other hand time based logging (logs position every few minutes) saves your iPhone battery. Our iPhone app can run perfectly in sleep mode.
When you return from your trip, you can synchronize logged data with our desktop application and geotag photos taken by your camera. We support both amateur cameras (compact) and professional ones (DSLR). We also supports geotagging of various RAW formats (.NEF, CRW, CR2 and others). You can also export your logged data to well know and widely used GPX format.
few ideas how to use Geotagged photos:
- use Places function of modern viewing applications (iPhoto, Aperture, Picasa) to see your photos on map
- find your photos by place (for example find quickly all photos from New Your in your Photo library)
- upload Geotagged photos to social sites (flickr or so)
Let us know what you would like to see on the next version – we’ll be happy to look for ways to implement it for you!
Visit our website for more information! Visit our blog at www.geotagphotos.net/blog for news.
- iPhone with GPS chip (3G or 3GS)
- operating system with Java 1.6 installed (it is already installed on Mac OS X 10.6, free for download for Windows / Linux)
This Lite version supports all functions of full version, except automatic logging. You can enable automatic logging for 3 days for free.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.