|Author||Generic Company Place Holder|
|Description||Ruler's like digital measuring tape; it's designed for measuring big things.
• Refined function, easy to use.
• Measure anything, even if it's huge.
• Precise: The plastic blue marker enables pixel-precise measurements.
• Convert: Slide the marker to the desired length, then tap either "inches" or "centimeters" to convert between systems of measurement.
• Copy & paste measured values. Just tap the marker.
Carefully crafted with the highest quality virtual wood, you’ll love Ruler. No trees were harmed.
Step by step: Measuring something larger than your iPhone/iPad
1. Line up the left edges of Ruler and the object.
2. Swipe Ruler to extend it by a screen.
3. Move your iPhone/iPad a screen's length to the right.
4. Repeat steps 2&3 until you can align the blue marker with the right edge of your object.
"You fire up Ruler, and your iPad is now a wooden ruler. It’s so simple and well realized I feel stupid for not having thought about this myself." -macstories.net
"Ruler turns your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into an easy-to-use and visually appealing digital ruler. The app sports just enough features to make measuring large and small objects a breeze." -appadvice.com
"Using the app is simple and intuitive. Pop it open, lay it down next to the object you wish to measure, and BAM, there you have it… an accurate measurement." -intomobile.com
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web Apps