- Gorgeous high-resolution screen
- Fast A4 processor with lots of RAM
- Easy-to-use FaceTime videoconferencing
- 5-megapixel camera takes great stills and good HD video
- Longer battery life than previous iPhones
- Support for iOS 4 features, including multitasking
- Hand placement can disrupt cellular signals
- Glass front and back could prove overly fragile
- Not able to play back HD video to external display
At A Glance
A gorgeous display, high-quality camera, and fast processor are the best reasons to buy Apple's latest iPhone.
While everyone else was busy trying to keep up with iPhone, we were busy creating amazing new features that make iPhone more powerful, easier to use, and more indispensable than ever. The result is iPhone 4. The biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone.