- Gorgeous high-resolution screen
- Fast A4 processor with lots of RAM
- Easy-to-use FaceTime videoconferencing
- 5-megapixel camera takes great stills and good HD video
- Longer battery life than previous iPhones
- Support for iOS 4 features, including multitasking
- Hand placement can disrupt cellular signals
- Glass front and back could prove overly fragile
- Not able to play back HD video to external display
At A Glance
A gorgeous display, high-quality camera, and fast processor are the best reasons to buy Apple's latest iPhone.
Apple iPhone 4 FaceTime video calling is a reality see family and friends while you talk to them. No other phone makes staying in touch so much fun. With a 960x640 resolution in a 3.5-inch screen,text and graphics look crisp and sharp. Use multiple apps at the same time without sacrificing performance or battery life.