- Built-in wireless capabilities
- Compact, all-in-one design
- Better value for the money than the low-end model
- Good video frame-rate performance
- Glossy screen may frustrate some users
- Viewing angle not as good as on the 24-inch model
At A Glance
In this third-generation of aluminum iMac models, the lone 20-inch model features a 2.66GHz Core 2 Duo chip, a maximum of 8GB of memory (it ships with 2GB), a 320GB hard drive and integrated Nvidia graphics that share memory with the system RAM.
Hello, Beautiful. From any view, iMac is impressive. But little compares to sitting in front of the glossy widescreen display framed in amazingly slim anodized aluminum. iMac instantly turns your workspace from a cluttered desktop into a brilliant display podium.
|Processor type||Intel Core 2 Duo E8135|
|Processor speed||2660.0 MHz|
|Display size||20.0 inches|
|Resolution||1680 x 1050 pixels|
|Primary Graphics Chipset||Nvidia GeForce 9400|
|Ports and Connections|