||Subscribe, download and
play audio & video podcasts without having to sync with iTunes.
Recommended by The Tech Guy, icali.tv, Macworld, AppAdvice and others.
Subscribe to over 20,000 podcasts without iTunes and get new episodes quickly anywhere, anytime.
Advanced Podcast Player
Podcasters player has been designed to play audio and video podcasts and features variable-speed playback, chapters,
gestures, commercial skip buttons, and AirPlay.
Download any size podcast over cellular or Wifi network. Supports background downloading and resuming of partial downloads.
Podcast & Episode Information
Our integrated browser allows you to view show notes as well as browse and share links while you listen.
Multitasking Support and Retina Display
Gorgeous Retina graphics and optimized for background refreshing and downloading. You get an audible tone as each episode
Learn more about your favorite podcast with our new host view. See extended information for podcast and hosts.
- No 3G file size limit
- Refresh all feeds at once
- Resume automatically after interruptions
- Custom Playlists
- Supports lock screen, task bar & headphone remote
- Continues playback of video & audio episodes
- Supports password-protected feeds & episodes
- Share via email, Facebook, Twitter and Instapaper
- Import & Export OPML backup
- Import from iTunes or iPod app on device
- Backup and Restore to Dropbox
- Supports pcast:// itpc:// schemes
- Supports External display
- Accessible with VoiceOver
- Sleep timer
- Push notifications for new episodes
- Add a podcast as a contact card
Please visit http://podcaster.fm for features, help and more or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Works with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad with iOS 4.
Localized to English and German.
NOTE: If you are having stability issues or your subscription are missing, please reset Podcaster. Go to the settings app and scroll down to Podcaster, then turn on Reset Podcaster and restart the app. This will reimport all your feeds and redownload the episodes. Please be on wifi during this process.