|Filed Under||Business & finance|
Called "Spectacularly user-friendly" by Mac Format magazine and listed in Macworld magazine's "38 Great Mac Apps" and "Mac App Favorites" feature stories, Home Inventory is the full-featured, easy to use application for keeping track of your possessions. Use it for insurance purposes, to get organized and to manage your collections. *** Includes FREE mobile companion Apps for remote entry and backup.***
--- FREE MOBILE COMPANION APPS ---
• Home Inventory Photo Remote, for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, connects to Home Inventory over WiFi and lets you add items and photos to your inventory without having to sit in front of your Mac making keeping an inventory fast, easy and fun. Supports barcode scanning.
• Backup your inventory and view it on the go with our new Home Inventory Mobile Backup app, available for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
--- KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STUFF ---
• Keep track of information about your items such as the make, model, serial number, price, and much more.
• Use Home Inventory as a single place to store warranty information, receipts, manuals, and other information about your items to help you stay organized.
• Add your own custom fields to store the information you want about your items.
• Customize the item field layout to show only the information you are interested in. Create a custom field layout for each category.
• Add as many photos to your items as you want.
• Store and view item receipts, so you have them when you need them.
• Use the dated notes feature to store repair histories and make other notes about your items.
• Store warranty information, including extended and supplemental warranty information.
• Attach digital copies of owners manuals and other files to your items.
• Create your own item categories, locations, and collections.
• The collections feature provides an easy way to organize related items, such as books, CDs, video games, and movies.
--- BACKUP & DATA PROTECTION ---
• Home Inventory's local backup feature can create tiered backups of your inventory on your Mac's hard drive, attached storage device, or a sync service folder, such as Dropbox or SugarSync.
• Backup and view your inventory on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch with our free Home Inventory Mobile Backup app.
• Add a password to your inventory to help protect it from prying eyes.
--- REPORTING ---
• Home Inventory includes seven built-in reports that cover everything from highly detailed item lists to an in/out check list for moving.
• Create your own customized reports.
• Run a report and view it in Home Inventory's built-in report viewer, save it to a PDF file, or print it on your printer.
• Our warranty analysis report lets you know when warranties are about to expire and what items are no longer under warranty coverage.
• Use the coverage analysis report to find out if your valuables are adequately insured.
--- INSURANCE COVERAGE ---
• Store important information about your homeowners, auto, and other insurance policies so it is readily accessible with the click of a mouse.
• Detailed reports of your valuables are available should you ever need to file a claim.
• Property coverage sub-categories allow you to setup the exceptions and limitations found in many policies, such as jewelry or business equipment.
• Coverage warnings alert you if the items covered by a policy or coverage category exceed its limits.
--- OTHER KEY FEATURES ---
• Home Inventory's document-based approach lets you keep inventories for multiple homes.
• Automatically convert foreign currency amounts using current exchange rates.
Compartments Business & finance$15.00 Get It
DEVONnote Business & finance$25.00 Get It
Vitamin-R Business & finance$20.00 Get It
Cashculator Business & finance$30.00 Get It
Bento Business & finance
Subplot 1.0.2 Business & finance$31.00 Get It
CleanHaven Business & finance
MyThoughts for Mac Business & finance
Eon Business & finance$30.00 Get It
Fantastical 1.1 Business & finance$20.00 Get It
StoryMill 4.0 Business & finance