|Current Version||Version: 1.1 (iOS 4.0 Tested)|
|Author||Shotzoom Software, LLC|
|Description||Augmented Reality Rangefinder – An Exciting New Way To View Distances On 35,000+ Golf Courses
NO SUBSCRIPTION OR ANNUAL FEE
FOR iPhone 4 & 3G-S
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
GPS Rangefinder with distances to:
• Front, Center and Back of Green
• Up to 40 professionally-mapped targets per hole
• 35,000+ courses worldwide mapped and ready to play!
• Golfscape pinpoints your position on the golf course, allowing you to identify potential hazards, choose your desired landing area and see real 360-degree viewing while on the course.
• GPS Rangefinder with large numbers, front, center and back of green, and up to 40 points per hole
• Position indicators point to each hazard and gives you distance as you hold the iPhone to view your target.
• Assign ideal layup distances for your approach clubs
New course data is loaded for free by Golfshot. View courses at www.golfshot.com/courses
iPod touch users should check out Golfshot, the scorecard and handicap version of the app.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications