||All-in-One Year Calendar app, designed just for the iPad with its large multi-touch screen, is an easy-to-use yet powerful yearly planner, complete with markups (scribbles or colors), notes, holidays, event syncing with iPad supported calendars, advanced recurrence, birthdays and anniversaries from Contacts, fiscal week numbers, and tons of calendar customizations. It works perfectly for day-to-day and long-term planning. See your deadlines in a glance, track important dates, schedule vacations, record shift work, and much more.
Example 1: For planning vacation days, first indicate public holidays and other days off in red text color. Then mark your kids' school holidays in blue. Now find days suitable for vacations and label them with stylish hand-drawn markups. Markups can readily be removed or changed, so modifying your plan is a piece of cake. Lastly, you can email the annotated calendar to your boss for vacation approval.
Example 2: Those who work part-time or contract jobs can track the days worked with markups. Add notes to a day to record the number of working hours.
• Press and hold anywhere on the calendar to show/hide the floating markup toolbox.
• Drag the toolbox anywhere you want.
• Select from 3 markup groups - icon, background color, or text color - and simply tap on a date to apply/unapply or overwrite.
• Deselect the selected markup from a group and tap on dates to easily erase any markup from that group.
• Quickly apply markups for multiple days such as 5 days in a row, an entire month, or all Tuesdays by dragging your finger across consecutive days in a row/column within a month after selecting a markup style.
• Configure a legend to name markups or obtain a count and listing. To add a markup to the legend, first apply it on the calendar, then in the date-detail window, markup legend toolbox, or Settings > Markup, tap on the markup to name it.
• Double tap on the toolbar of the floating markup toolbox to show/hide the markup legend.
• Select desired countries and holidays to display from Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, UK, and US.
• Create events with custom repeat rules.
• Two-way sync with the built-in Calendar app and with all the external calendars supported by the iPad, such as Google Calendar, MobileMe, Exchange server, Outlook, iCal, and CALDav.
• One-way sync with subscribed calendars (ics files).
• Syncing with external and subscribed calendars requires account setup in iPad's Settings – Mail, Contacts, Calendars – if not configured already.
• Optionally displays birthdays, anniversaries, etc., from iPad's built-in Contacts app every year.
• Start weeks from any day.
• Weekend days can be any day(s) of the week.
• 3 week number methods: ISO standard, US style, or full week.
• Week numbers can start from any month for your fiscal calendar.
• Choose a color, and/or pick any image from your photo album as the background and adjust the opacity.
• Set colors for the default, weekend, and holiday text.
• Calendar can be set using language and format from your regional settings by enabling Localized Text in Settings.
• Save, copy, email, and AirPrint (requires a compatible HP printer) an image of the year calendar with markup legend or notes.
Please visit our website for the full list of features and HD screenshots. Description/Manual and FAQ can be also found inside the app.
We have more updates and new features in mind. Your suggesti