|Current Version||Version: 1.0|
|File Size||0.0 MB|
|Description||ComicBookPad displays comic book pages quickly and lets you flip right through while listening to music all at the same time. That’s right. It IS possible.
(or, how small details can make a BIG difference)
- ComicBookPad provides a smooth viewing experience: no choppy images, no sluggishness, no lags
- It lets you view your comic book while playing music on iTunes
- ComicBookPad's intuitive interface and kick-ass design make reading a comic book on your iPad an absolute pleasure... just like it should be.
- Exceptional response time: no freezes, no waiting, no lags
- Page slider lets you skip to a specific page
- Grouping comic books into Stacks
- Option to remember last viewed comic
- Music playback from your iTune Library
- Fast USB file transfer
- Supports all major comic book formats (CBR, CBZ, RAR, ZIP)
Uploading comic books into ComicBookPad
- Connect your iPad to a Mac
- Start iTunes
- Select your iPad device. It should be listed in the left iTunes panel
- Select the “Apps” tab
- Scroll down to “Applications that support doc sharing”
- Select ComicBookPad
- Click on the “Add” button and select your CBR/CBZ files.
- Wait for the sync process to get completed.
- Launch ComicBookPad on your iPad
- Select “Transfers” from the top menu
- Tap on a single book or the “Import All” button to import into “My Library”
(not that you wouldn't be able to figure it out)
- Tap to show or hide menus
- Double-tap to zoom in or out
- Pinch to manually zoom in or out
- Swipe to go to the next or previous page
- Tap at the corner of the page to go to the next or previous page
- Pet gently to show it your love
Seemingly Boring but Otherwise VERY Important Remarks
- Make sure the file names within each comic book archive are numbered in ascending order (Example1.jpg, Example2.jpg). They usually come that way, but hey, you never know.
- ComicBookPad has been created for the sole purpose of viewing legally obtained material. Don't be a butthead, respect other people's work.
- No actual comic books are included in the purchase of the app. Sad, we know, but true.
Talk to us
- If you have any ideas about how we can improve ComicBookPad
- If you have any questions about the way things work
- If you are experiencing any type of technical difficulty while using the app
- Or, if you are simply feeling chatty
Send us a note to email@example.com! We would love to chat!