||Download our FREE app and start reading millions of free and affordable eBooks from the palm of your hand. Read everything from the hottest new releases to popular classics, plus stay on top of current news and trends with newspaper and magazine subscriptions. With Kobo, reading on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch couldn't be easier.
Download the FREE Kobo app now!
Great reasons to try Kobo:
#1: Make reading more fun and social with Reading Life™.
• Build your Reading Life and watch your personal Book Cover evolve
• Track your reading habits with interesting stats and compare with friends
• Earn fun and surprising awards
• See what books your friends have read and get recommendations to help find your next great read
• Discover your book's pulse – see who's reading the book and share ideas & comments about what you've just read with the Kobo community!
#2: Share passages, notes, awards and more to Facebook and Twitter!
#3: Read websites, blogs, and other online content with Instapaper.
• Connect your Instapaper account to your Kobo account
• Get a personal newspaper delivered to your library daily, collecting your latest Instapaper clippings
#4: Add books to your library from e-mail, the web, or your Dropbox or iDisk account.
• Add books in EPUB and PDF format using iTunes, Safari, Mail, Dropbox, or MobileMe iDisk
* Unlicensed, DRM-free books only
#5: Look up unfamiliar words in the dictionary or Wikipedia and Google with a simple finger press.
#6: Get the latest news and trends with newspaper and magazine subscriptions.
• Enjoy your first 14 days for free!
• Get the latest issues delivered directly to your library
#7: Customize your reading experience.
• Enjoy crisp, clear text, and choose the size and style of text that you prefer
• Turn pages just like a real book; the 'page curl' animation even captures the look!
• Try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading
• Personalize the look of your library background and bookmarks (iPad only)
• Easily create personal shelves of your books, newspapers, magazines and documents
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Add notes as you read
#8: Enjoy library synchronization across all your Kobo apps.
• Use multiple Kobo apps with a single Kobo account, and let Kobo keep track of your books, Reading Life awards and bookmarks for you
• Access your notes and highlights made on other devices (across iOS apps, Kobo Touch eReader, and Kobo Desktop app)
Some Kobo features are only available with specific versions of the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
• Kobo Pulse: iPhone 3GS/4/4S; iPad; iPod Touch (3rd generation with the latest software)
• Text selection: iPhone 3GS/4/4S; iPad; iPod Touch (3rd generation with the latest software)
• Page curl animation: iPhone 3GS/4/4S; iPad; iPod Touch (3rd generation with the latest software)