||FREE for a limited time only. Download Today!
• Full multitasking support
• Ability to open files from external applications
• Optimized for Retina display
Try out and experience our award-winning Quickoffice Connect™ Mobile Suite with full editing of Microsoft Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. You may upgrade within the application to save any edits.
ACCESS. VIEW. SHARE.
Quickoffice Connect™ service allow users to easily access, view and share files from multiple cloud storage services, including MobileMe, Dropbox, Google Docs, and Box.net. From a single, convenient application, you can access content from anywhere, manage content on-device, transfer files via WiFi, and share files via email or your cloud service provider.
With Quickoffice Connect, you’ll have easy access to your content across multiple devices, from office workstations and home computers to laptops, iPhones or the iPod touch.
Our intuitive interface is so easy to use, you can access remote content from anywhere and share files via email or save them to your remote cloud storage accounts.
With Quickoffice Connect™ you can:
• Email, View & Access Attachments with Popular File Formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, iWork, HTML, PNG, JPG, GIF, SVG, TIF, MP3, etc.)
• Remotely Access Files via Cloud Storage Services
• Share Files via Email or Cloud Service Providers
• Manage and Transfer Files via WiFi
Localized in French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Simplified & Traditional Chinese
Key Product Features
WiFi File Transfer:
• Mount your device as a drive via WiFi for easy file transfer between your iPhone or iPod touch and your computer
• Drag & drop files via WiFi between your desktop and your iPhone or iPod touch device
• Transfer files between iPhone or iPod touch and Macintosh or PC using a web browser
• Password protected file transfer for added security
• Easily connect to your iPhone or iPod touch using Bonjour
• File transfer does not require any additional desktop software installation
Remote File Access:
• Easily browse remote files and folders while on the go
• Download files from your cloud storage provider to your iPhone or iPod touch for offline use
• Upload files from your iPhone or iPod touch to your remote storage account
• Create new folders or delete or rename files & folders
• Access iPhone email attachments from any email service – no need to have MS Exchange.
• Email files regardless of file type (audio, video, zip files,etc.)
• Email multiple remote or local files
• Email remote files without having to download them
• Email any file on your iDisk folder directly from the application
• Email address fields are integrated with iPhone contacts, making it easier to enter “To/CC/BCC” information
• Email is sent securely
• Slide show viewing of remote and local images
• Smooth scrolling and two-finger zooming throughout app
• Advanced image viewer for viewing high-resolution images
• Supports most file formats (see below for complete list)
• View files in landscape
• Automatic-bookmarking of your last-viewed position in documents
Extensive File Format Support:
Quickoffice Connect will list any file type without restriction.
• Separate charges may apply from Service Providers for file storage and related services.
• Does not support iWork '09.
Privacy and Security is our Top Priority
• Password protection of the entire application keeps your content safe.
• Secure personal data - your remote service provider credentials and information are NEVER transmitted outside of your mobile cloud service account.
Visit Quickoffice.com/Connect for full technical details.
Tell us your ideas on Quickoffice.ideascale.com