||The wait is over! Free high-quality music videos are now available from VEVO, the web’s number one premium music video and entertainment service. Watch your favorite music videos wherever and whenever now with VEVO for iPhone & iPod Touch.
VEVO brings the music to you with this fun and easy-to-use iPhone & iPod Touch app. Discover, watch and share the latest music videos. Create playlists and be the first to see exclusive new video premieres.
• Access VEVO’s entire music video catalog – 25,000 videos from more than 7,500 of your favorite artists
• Features include: Exclusive Videos, Premieres, Top Charts, Top Playlists, Artists On Tour & VEVO Original Music Programming
• Share any video easily with friends via Twitter, Facebook & Email
• Purchase your favorite music from each video within the iTunes Store
• Create & Save custom playlists for easy on-demand playback of your favorite videos
• Have fun with music trivia before watching each video
• Easily discover videos that are being watched in your location right now
• Stay up to date with notifications & alerts about video premieres, events and original music programming
Download VEVO now and be the first to experience the many new & exciting updates that will be coming soon in the weeks ahead.
For highest quality video experience, we suggest accessing via WiFi or 4G networks whenever possible.
Due to the nature of our licenses from the content owners this VEVO App is currently only available for download and usage within the United States and Canada.
What is VEVO?
VEVO is the leading premium music video and entertainment service with 1.5 billion worldwide streams and nearly 60 million unique visitors in the U.S. and Canada each month. VEVO's programming is made available across the VEVO platform, which includes VEVO.com (the service’s marquee destination site), VEVO Mobile (iPhone, iPod touch), VEVO connected devices (Google TV, Boxee) and a VEVO-branded embedded player. VEVO also syndicates its programming to additional internet destination sites, including AOL, BET, and Univision and, through a special partnership, VEVO on YouTube, expanding the platform’s reach across the worldwide web.
Ranked by comScore as the #1 Music platform on the web, VEVO was named by Billboard as one of the top startups of 2010 and received the prestigious Advertising Age Media Vanguard Award for Online Video Platform Launch of the Year. Turning online music programming on its heels just one year into launch, VEVO’s “meteoric rise” (Mediapost) has been applauded by the Associated Press as a “striking example of the music video's dramatic comeback” while its mobile launch was called “stellar” by Mashable.
VEVO was created in partnership by Universal Music Group (UMG), Sony Music Entertainment (SME) and the Abu Dhabi Media Company. It is operated independently by a dedicated management team with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Detroit and San Francisco. VEVO features the most extensive catalog of premium music content found anywhere on the web thanks to deals with such leading music companies as Universal Music Group, Sony Music Entertainment, EMI Music, Hollywood Records, INgrooves, IODA, and The Orchard, among many others. Explore VEVO at www.vevo.com.