|Current Version||Version: 1.0|
Introducing the first ever full feature application that is free: The Keynote remote control. "Lite" in "TapNext Lite" emphasizes the simiplicity of function, and not limitation. Anybody can be in full command of their presention very easily through this remote control. Compatible with Keynote 3.0, Keynote '08(4.0), Keynote '09 and MacOS 10.5 or later. Only preparation necessary is to download the "TapNext Receiver" to your Mac from our website http://www.conit.co.jp/tapnext and boot up the program. Then you are ready to make a great presentation. If the Mac and iPhone are both using same Wi-Fi node, you are set. If no Wi-Fi, you can also connect Ad hoc. Download today, and you will be delightfully surprised by how easy it is. We are now developing "TapNext Pro" which extends the function to PowePoint and OpenOffice Impress for MAC and Windows. Coming soon! User Instructions
Download "TapNext Receiver" from
1. Connect the Mac and iPhone/iPod Touch to the same WiFi node.
If WiFi is not available, go to "System Preference" in the Mac, click "Sharing" option and turn the "Internet Sharing" ON.
Then put a check next to "AirPort." This allow you to connect the iPhone/iPod Touch and Mac directly.
2. Boot up Keynote and open the slideshow.
3. Boot up TapNext Receiver.
4. Select a ServiceName of choice for the TapNext Receiver and click StartService.
5. Boot up iPhone/iPod Touch, the ServiceName will appear in the TapNext Receiver List. Tap the ServiceName to select.
Tap the SlideShow Start/Stop, PREV, NEXT button to control your Keynote presentation.
You are now in control!
TapNextReceiver Support OS