|Current Version||Version: 2.1.1|
|Description||i123 is a spreadsheet program for iPhone or iPod touch with charting capability.
- Landscape and portrait views
- Charts (pie, line, bar)
- Row and column insertion/deletion and resizing
- Single cell copy and paste
- Cell formatting (single cell or range) - font type and size, foreground color, background color, borders and alignment
- Cell type - number, text
- 10 pre-defined skins (color schemes) plus you can create your own.
- Comprehensive set of math functions
- For data protection, files can be saved using strong AES 256-bit encryption.
- File transfer to/from a remote computer using ftp or http
- Export file in Excel 2003 xml format or CSV
- Import file in Excel 2007 native xlsx format, Excel 2003 xml format and CSV
i123 is locale aware. Sample files included with the product use '.' as decimal separator. If your international settings uses a different decimal separator, floating point numbers in the samples will have to be adjusted.
i123 is a very capable spreadsheet program but don't expect the same set of functions and capabilities found on well known spreadsheets for Windows/MacOS.
The current version is limited to 26 columns and 99 rows, it does not support absolute cell references ($B$3) and has limited support for date/time functions.
Future releases will include more functions and address these limitations.
Plase visit i123's home page (www.ttrix.com) for a complete list of functions and capabilities. You can also watch a flash movie of i123 in action.
- OS X
- Business Software
- Utility Software
- Social Media
- Entertainment Software
- Operating Systems
- OS and System Enhancement
- Books Software
- Education Software
- Graphics and Design Software
- Health and Fitness Software
- Medical Software
- Lifestyle Software
- GPS and Navigation
- News Software
- Web and Communications