||Agenda-setting journalism, outstanding multimedia content and interactive crosswords can be enjoyed seven days a week with The Telegraph for iPad.
This new version of the Telegraph iPad app offers a far greater depth of content than Version 1, including the business and sport supplements, comment pages, letters and obituaries from the Telegraph newspapers.
Each iPad edition of The Telegraph is specially edited by our journalists to bring you all the news you need to know each morning - with much more to enjoy throughout the course of the day, whether at work or relaxing at home.
Swipe through the seven-day archives of our much-loved Matt and Alex cartoons and view the best in full-screen pictures and video. Puzzle fans can tackle Quick and Cryptic crosswords every day of the week.
Dip into your favourite content using the app's simple menu, or read an edition by swiping through the articles from start to finish.
Other new features include the option to switch to night-reading mode, while you can use your finger-tips to “pinch and zoom” the text in articles if you would like to enlarge, or reduce, the font size.
The app is free to download. There are three routes for accessing Telegraph for iPad editions.
1) Single editions can be purchased for £1.19
2) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £9.99, these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings after purchase
• You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication.
3) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app for free by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
The daily edition is available from 05:00 GMT. Once downloaded, each edition will be available for 30 days. The last 30 editions will also be available to buy from within the app.