|Current Version||Version: 2.30|
|Author||Paragon Technologie GmbH|
|Description||Premium English medical dictionary is now available on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch!
Merriam-Webster Medical Dictionary is a concise guide to the essential language of medicine:
• 39 000 entries.
• Comprehensive guide to the essential language of medicine.
• Covers brand names and generic equivalents of common drugs.
• Dictionary database is powered by Merriam-Webster and contains over 39 000 entries.
• No Internet connection required: simply download the dictionary once and use it on you iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without any additional expenses.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Search History of the last 100 entries.
• List of similar words in case of misspelling.
• Wildcard Search if you are unsure of the exact word spelling. Use “?” and “*” symbols to replace the missing letters.
• New! Now you can clear your search history.
Merriam-Webster Inc. acquired the rights to revise and publish Noah Webster’s dictionaries in 1843. Since then, Merriam-Webster has maintained an ongoing commitment to innovation, scholarship, and love of language. Each Merriam-Webster dictionary is the product of extensive research and painstaking writing and editing conducted by the largest group of full-time lexicographers in North America. Today, the company continues as the leader in language reference publishing with bestselling reference books and electronic references, popular Web sites and a range of licensed products.
Paragon Software Group is the leading developer of multi-platform software applications for smartphones and desktop computers. Since its inception in 1994, the company has strived to exceed the expectations of its global customers by translating its innovative approach, expertise and independent production capacities to all levels of its diversified product development. Our product portfolio includes over 120 Multilingual Dictionaries (for 30+ languages and all possible language pair combinations) with databases by the world’s leading publishing houses such as Merriam-Webster, Oxford, Duden, PONS, Van Dale, VOX, etc.
For more information visit www.penreader.com