|Author||Generic Company Place Holder|
|Description||UPDATE 7/1/2010: All connectivity issues are resolved. Our application is iOS4 compatible.
iRentMovie is an application that allows you to manage your Netflix account on the go. Either you want to add a movie to your instant/disc queue or search for your favorite movie, iRentMovie is there for you offering most of the features available at the official Netflix website.
PLEASE SEE THE "Frequently asked questions" SECTION AT THE BOTTOM, AS YOU MAY FIND SOLUTIONS TO COMMON PROBLEMS OUR CUSTOMERS ARE FACING.
Some of the things you can do with iRentMovie:
- Add, delete and reorder titles in your disc and instant queues.
- Search for DVD, Blu-ray or Instant only titles.
- Search for titles in a specific year range.
- Browse DVD, Blu-ray or Instant only titles by genre.
- View browsed titles sorted by popularity, release year or name.
- Rate the titles you have watched or specify titles you are not interested in, so they do not show up in suggestions.
- View rental history, suggestions and titles at home.
- View top charts such as Top 100, New Releases, New Choices to Watch Instantly and Top 25 in each genre.
- Watch movie trailers via YouTube.
- Manage multiple accounts/profiles.
- Have a perfect companion for XBOX 360, TiVo or Roku instant watching experience.
In case of problems, questions or suggestions, please contact us at our website: http://www.oxycode.com/Contact/ContactUs
You can view iRentMovie in action in our website: http://www.oxycode.com
Follow us on Twitter (@iRentMovie):
* A Netflix account and internet connection is required to use iRentMovie.
* This application is not intended for watching movies in iPhone. Instant movies can only be watched via a PC or a Netflix approved device with an active Netflix account.
Frequently asked questions:
Q: How do I browse instant movies?
A: Click options button in the browse screen. Choose "Instant Only" from the display section. Click on "Save". If you want this to be the default browse option please also set the "Save as Default" option to "On" before clicking "Save" button. You can also apply the same procedure to browse Blu-ray movies.
Q: How do I search instant movies?
A: Click options button in the search screen. Choose "Instant Only" from the display section. Click on "Save". If you want this to be the default search option please also set the "Save as Default" option to "On" before clicking "Save" button. You can also apply the same procedure to browse Blu-ray movies.
Q: Does your application really support multiple accounts/profiles?
A: Yes it does. The most confusing part is the Netflix profile. Each profile is actually nothing more than a username and password. Most people forget the fact that they create a password for each profile. Once you know your username and password for the profile, go to the "Account" menu which resides in "More" tab. Click on the "+" button that is on the top right corner. Enter your username and password in the browser and then click on "Yes, Link This Account". Once the authentication is complete you will see the new profile in the Accounts menu. Just click on the profile you want to login to.
Q: Does your search feature have problems as stated in the reviews?
A: Our search was ignoring certain keywords as a, the, at, up. The problem occured when a popular movie called "Up" is launched recently. We have removed the filtering of keywords so our customers will not have this issue anymore. Please rest assured that our search feature is functioning properly.