||Make the best buying decisions with Consumer Reports Mobile Shopper™. Get one year’s access to expert & unbiased Consumer Reports’ Ratings, Recommendations, Brand Reliability and Buying Advice on thousands of products, for $9.99/yr (introductory), including:
- Home & Garden
- Babies & Kids
- Car products (does not include new or used car model information)
all straight from the expert engineers, testers and editors at Consumer Reports®!
With Consumer Reports Mobile Shopper™ you get: 3 different ways to access information on the products you’re looking for:
- Browse through our Ratings
- Search by entering the make and model
- Scan the UPC barcode
and the tools to help you close the deal:
- Find a CR Best Buy®
- See what's Recommended
- Compare Models
- Read User Reviews
Now you’ll have everything you need to know before you buy, wherever you go!
- Research, price and shop in an unbiased and ad-free environment
- Get quick access to product information by browsing our Ratings, searching for an item or scanning a UPC barcode
- Find out which products are Recommended and which are rated as a CR Best Buy®
- Compare Ratings of different models to see how they stack up against each other
- Read through detailed user reviews
- See which brands are most Reliable
- Shop online or Shop locally ─ find the best deals online or on the shelves of near by retail stores. As an added bonus we can even help you find the best deal on products we haven’t tested or Rated
- Tell your friends and family what you found ─ email or post to Facebook
- Save products for quick and easy access whenever you need it ─ wherever you are
Consumer Reports Mobile Shopper™ empowers you to make the best purchasing decisions – whenever you need to, wherever you are.
Consumers Union (CU) is an expert, independent, nonprofit organization whose mission is to work for a fair, just, and safe marketplace for all consumers and to empower consumers to protect themselves. To maintain its independence and impartiality, CU accepts no outside advertising and no free samples and employs several hundred mystery shoppers and technical experts to buy and test the products it evaluates.