||FUTURE MUSIC UK:
"You may think about touchAble and an iPad instead of a hardware controller. A compliment indeed."
MUSICTECH MAG UK: "It can handle the majority of performance or interactive elements within Live without requiring any manual controller design or mapping, making it an easy-to-use but nonetheless powerful Live controller." 9/10
"The cheaper, more fully featured touchAble is a clear all-round winner. Its advanced control options give it the advantage in terms of power and make it the obvious choice for studio use and live performance."
"Definitely a recommendation for all iPad users who think about buying a controller for Live - even though touchAble isn't able to deliver haptic feedback in many areas it has advantages to physical controllers. It's worth it - even for studio-use."
"Congratulations on making the kind of App that justifies my purchase of the iPad in the first place! " Vernon Reid
"You guys did an amazing job integrating your software with Ableton. " Nosaj Thing
"It's amazingly stable and definitely supa easy to use! This is a hit! 10/10" Ripperton
"What I have seen is by far the best Ableton & iPad App I have tested so far." Henrik Schwarz
touchAble - control Ableton Live from your iPad
Navigate around your live set with the touch of a finger, tweak Lives mixer, instruments and fx with full automapping and unlimited tracks & parameters.
touchAble allows live users to walk away from their computer and perform live from anywhere within Wi-Fi range while keeping latency at a minimum.
Play your favorite synths with the unique double keyboard or record your rhythms with the 16 drum pads, including 5 velocity steps & octave selectors.
Access the most important transport and clip functions without losing focus on your set and tweak the same set with two iPads with the unique Dual-User-Mode.
do you need to adjust volume, launch a new clip and play a device? Don't worry - a smart and intuitive screen menu empowers the user to arrange and switch modules on the fly.
touchAble does not require any midi-mappings as it uses LiveOSC to communicate directly with the LiveAPI.
Ableton Live 8.1.1 running on a computer on the same WiFi network
Windows XP, Vista, 7
Mac OS X 10.5 or newer
touchAbleServer-software from our website www.touch-able.com
Installation could not be any simpler:
- Download touchAbleServer from our website www.touch-able.com and install it on your Mac or PC
- Enter your Hosts Ip-Address on your iPad
- Press connect.
- Within a few seconds your set will be ready.
- Scrollable representation of your Session View in Live
- Clips, tracks & scenes with full color, name and status feedback
- Scalable Clipgrid from 4x2 to 15x8
- Access to arm, solo, mute & stop functions
- Access to Volumes, returns A-D, panning, monitors, resets, master & return volumes of up to 16 tracks at once
- Scared of clipping? Output-meters provide feedback of each tracks/masters/returns output-levels
- Choose between relative / absolute faders
- Access your vsts, audiounits and native live plugins or toggle them on & off from a scrollable overview
- Navigate and control unlimited parameters with bank switches
- Native Templates
- Never lose a parameter in the heat of a set: parameter name & value feedback directly inside the faders.
- Control 2 devices at the same time
- 128 note velocity sensitive Keyboard
- Perform with 2 keyboards in full screen mode
- 8/16 velocity sensitive Drum Pads with Access to all 128 Sample slots within Live
- Change parameters of clips : pitch, detune, loop, length, position
- Easy access to transport functions: play/stop, record, tempo, midi overdub, cue level, metronome, nudge up/down, midi record and launch qu