||**Featured in Apple’s App Store “HALL OF FAME” Section**
**Highlighted as “THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE” in The New York Times!!**
**Featured in an Apple iPad 2 Ad!!**
**REWIND: TOP IPAD APP OF 2010**
This app's many features and rich interactivity make it large in size. For optimal downloading, we recommend using a high-speed Internet connection.
A mouthwatering assortment of Martha’s favorite cookies is now available at your fingertips! Learn from the best with this indispensable baking resource, which combines cutting-edge technology with beautiful design and a generous sprinkling of good, old-fashioned fun. With more than 90 recipes (and the ability to purchase additional recipe bundles), instructional videos, baking tips, packaging ideas, kitchen timers, shopping lists, sharing options, and an array of search features, cookie lovers everywhere will wonder how they survived without Martha Stewart Cookies.
With Martha Stewart Cookies, you can:
· BROWSE cookies by category using our scrumptious “cookie runway,” including Classic Cookies, Kids’ Cookies, Giftable Cookies, and Chocolate Cookies.
· EXPAND your cookie library by purchasing additional recipe bundles, starting with Holiday (available now!).
· SEARCH by flavor or type with our fun, easy-to-use cookie wheel, which can be accessed by tapping on the navigation ribbon on the left.
· ACCESS everything you need from one page: how-to videos, photos, timers, shopping lists, a unit converter, and a place to add your own notes.
· COLLECT all of your favorite cookie recipes in one place by tapping on the heart icon.
· SHARE cookie recipes by email, or post to Facebook.
· BOX UP your cookies to share as gifts with our easy-to-execute packaging ideas.
“The ‘Martha Stewart Makes Cookies’ app for the iPad, with a timer, shopping links and videos, is the kind of content that lets the tablet shine.”
—The New York Times
“The Martha Stewart Makes Cookies app is great.”
“For fans of design, the app might be worth it for the stunning visuals alone, but any baker . . . will want to do much more than just look at it.”
—The Washington Post
We welcome your feedback! Please share your thoughts in a review below or by emailing email@example.com.
Learn more about Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia at marthastewart.com
Follow Martha Stewart on Twitter: @marthastewart
Like Martha Stewart on Facebook: facebook/MarthaStewartLiving
Learn more about Callaway Digital Arts at callaway.com
Follow Callaway Digital Arts on Twitter: @callawaydigital
Like Callaway Digital Arts on Facebook: facebook/CallawayDigitalArts