|Current Version||Version: 2.1|
|Author||One Moxie Ventures LLC|
|Description||* * Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Basketball, Soccer * *
Star Player enables you to tally, track, store and review key player stats, game results, season performance, and tournaments,
• Lacrosse, Soccer, Basketball and Hockey in one app
• Tallies specific to each sport (see below)
• Timers for current shift, total shifts, and quarter/game.
• Digital Star Player Card with picture, bio, and stats!
• Share score and game stats by email
• Unlimited number of games and seasons
Rated BETTER by AppReview.com.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Awesome digital player card shows your picture, team, bio, and summary stats for the season.
* Share game stats with anyone in your address book. No more texting or phone calls during the game. Just tap Share to send an email with game score and player stats to anyone.
* Review games by season. Know who you've played and who you've beat.
* Quick to use during a game (pop it out when your player is on field put it up when they go off, and watch the game)
* Quickly tally offensive and defensive quantitative performance stats
* Tracks player field, court and ice-time enabling you a clear view as to how much playtime your player is receiving
* Running game clock for soccer and lacrosse to eliminate having to ask how much time is left
* Automated +/- tracking for ice-hockey using on/off ice toggle combined with play/pause toggle for whistles
FOR PARENTS & PLAYERS:
* Gives you something interesting and valuable to talk about after the game
* Great for soccer moms, hockey moms, lacrosse moms, basketball moms, dads, coaches, players, youth, junior, and even adult recreational players.
ALL THE KEY STATS:
Soccer: shots, assists, goals, take away/tackles, moves, d-move, cross passes, field time
Lacrosse: shots, assist, goals, take-away, ground balls, interception, turnover, saves, face-off win, face-off lose
Hockey: shots, assist, goals, take-away, hits, +/- rating
Basketball: 3 point made, 3 point attempt, 2 point shot, 2 point attempt, free throw made, free throw attempt, rebound offense, rebound defense, assist, steal, block, turnover, foul
Suggestions are appreciated. Please send us a message to email@example.com.