||Optimized for the new iPad. All HD and more amazing looking than ever!
★ Best Consumer Magazine/Newspaper, APPY AWARDS 2012 ★
★ App Store Rewind 2011, BEST IN NEWSSTAND ★
★ Featured in iTunes APP STARTER KIT ★
★ Wired selection for OUTSTANDING NEWS APPS, 2011 ★
★ USA TODAY: "The Daily is visually dazzling”
★ GIGAOM: “More than any existing newspaper or magazine app for the iPad, The Daily feels like it belongs on the platform.”
★ TECHCRUNCH: “…this could be the first iPad app to beat Angry Birds and, more important, truly bring journalism into the 21st century.”
The Daily is the first daily news, entertainment and sports publication created and designed from scratch for your iPad. A US-based publication that covers events around the world, The Daily combines the best of print, web, and broadcast, giving you what you need to know in a uniquely interactive format and striking presentation.
What’s in The Daily?
• 7 sections updated every day: News, Business, Gossip, Opinion, Arts & Life, Apps & Games, and Sports
• Over 100 pages of original content every single day of the year—designed for the iPad
• World-class editors and contributors like Sasha Frere-Jones (Arts & Life) and Gary Vaynerchuk (Business)
• 360-degree photos and immersive photography that take you deeper inside the story
• Interactive charts, info-graphics and clickable hot spots
• In-app commenting — including audio comments
• Your favorite sports’ teams scores, news and photos
• You can save articles to read later and share them with your friends e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
How does The Daily’s subscription feature work?
• Downloading the app is free, and you get The Daily every day (including updates throughout the day) for two weeks free
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the weekly ($0.99 cents) or yearly ($39.99) subscription
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; do it right on your iPad if you don’t want to continue with auto-renewal
Follow The Daily!